1. In relation to terms & conditions transparency, users will first buy DNC from exchanger then enter them into the ETPS pool-sharing partnership. All DNC are based on ‘we sell’ price. To buy 1 ETPS-DNC user will need to exchange with 0.9 DNC.
(1 ETPS-DNC = 0.9DNC)
2. In relation to crypto-based update, users have the option to purchase DNC using Bitcoin, Ethereum or fiat currency. We have already enabled for users to use CoinPayment to purchase DNC using other crypto coins such as BTC, LTC, BCH, DASH, DGB, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LSK, MAID, NEO, NMC, OMNI, QTUM, STEEM, USDT, WAVES, XCP, XMR, XVG, ZEC, XRP, CAD, Rippl, EUR.Bitst, GBP.Bitst, USD.Bitst and USD.SnapS. Each crypto possesses a different confirmation time and every transaction will be processed based on the coin selected for payment.
3. In addition, a Person-2-Person (P2P) feature has been added to the system. Users are now able to transfer DNC directly to other users without using any exchanger. For security measures, users will receive a pin code to be keyed in via e-mail and SMS for every transaction. The purpose of DNC P2P is to urge users to store DNC and use it as a payment tool. Every DNC in the ETPS system that is transferred to the BlockChain Wallet will remain as 1:1 ratio. Users are able to choose UBW, BCMY, IMTOKEN or MYETHERWALLETto transfer their DNC.
4. All DNC can be exchanged to other forms of cryptocurrencies (ETH/BTC) or fiat currency through exchangers in WALLET menu ONLY. This is to ensure that we are in line with crypto based business.
*Please note: NOT ALL exchangers are willing to accept Fiat Money.
5. Another added advanced feature to exchange from DNC to BTC/ETH, users are able to view the estimated amount of ETH/BTC that he/she will receive in the request form before submitting the transaction.
6. Users will no longer be able to transfer USD between users. All person-to-person transfer within the ETPS platform will be in DNC. Purchase & withdrawals (new term is EXCHANGE) will all be through cryptos. Any exchange through admin will be charged at 10%.
7. In conjunction with our efforts to encourage the usage of DNC, members who are also store owners are now able to register their retail stores in the “Find Merchants” menu. Thus, all DNC holders can view the list of registered merchants that accept DNC for payment.
8. Due to all the upgrades stated above, as of 11th January 2018, the system is receiving high traffic from users that are online at the same time. This results in lagging issues especially during peak hours as it consumes a lot of resources from the server. We are aware of the situation, and are taking immediate action to set up a cluster of new servers to resolve this matter before launching ETP (Blockchain Version of ETPS).
We would also like to take this opportunity to announce our “Road to BCMY Gala Dinner 2018” will be held on 30th April 2018. During this event, all DNC Diamond achievers will be celebrated and awarded. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to participate in the latest “Road to BCMY Gala Dinner Contest” and stand the chance to win our amazing prizes.